*The Company*

A well renowned Venture Capital firm who’s successes include eBay and
ninemsn, have discovered another great start-up to invest in. A world
first, this company develops, builds, and supports, real time software
solutions, exclusively for the education sector. They deliver a first
class, collaborative learning experience for children, educators and
parents revolutionising the way we educate and care for our kids. Much more
info for applicants.

*What you'll bring**Expertise in languages such as..*

Elixir
Ruby
PHP
JavaScript
JSON
HTML5
CSS

Comfortable with TDD

UI/UX, application and service design know how

Demonstrable experience designing and consuming Web Services

Background in delivering software across multiple products and
organisational units

Security principles proficiency across Web Services and applications
Proven high level stakeholder management experience

*What you'll do*
Be a major contributor from concept to delivery to post launch support
Design, test and review code
Design, develop and maintain applications and Web Services
Collaborate with team and manage stakeholders
Deliver features in well written and tested code

Much more info on application

*Culture*
Relaxed. Mature. Intellectual. Unencumbered.

*Type of work *Fulltime, on site

* Location*
Melbourne CBD

*Size of Company*