Hi Everyone,

I'm from TidyMe <http://tidyme.com.au> Tech Team. We are looking for a
full-time permanent full-stack (Ruby, Javascript) developer to maintain and
improve our Rails and React Native apps. Job description is below.

Just say hi, if you guys or any of your connections are looking to work in
a fast-paced environment.

Thanks,
Tugcem

*Job Description*

*Looking for a full-stack Rails dev (3+ years experience) searching for a
challenge - work with us to solve complex problems in scheduling,
utilisation and retention. As part of a small team, your work will have an
immediate and lasting impact on the company. *

TidyMe, a dynamic and fast growth tech company is searching for a fantastic
new team member to join our young development team on-site and in a
full-time and permanent capacity - Pyrmont based. Our two-sided marketplace
essentially faces very similar challenges to a logistics business, with the
deployment and utilisation of suppliers, communication and quality control
being at the core of what we are solving for.

As part of the development team, you will be working towards building and
optimising the product in Rails and React Native. We are over 3 years old
and have a team of four. As part of the core team, and as we accelerate our
growth you will have the opportunity to grow and develop in a role that
will give you as much as you put in.

As a company, we are a friendly bunch, we put data at the core of our
decision making process, but like to move fast and iterate.

*We're currently excited by....*
We don't necessarily use all of the technologies in this list, but if
you're excited by at least some of the ideas they embody, you're probably
our kind of person and we'd love to hear from you.

   - Design patterns and scaling Rails
   - PostgreSQL / Heroku / AWS
   - React Native
   - Analytics
   - Machine Learning

*Core Competencies*

   - 3+ years of commercial experience with Ruby on Rails and any
   Javascript framework
   - Ability to learn new development languages, frameworks and libraries
   - Expertise with the following technologies: Git, Rails 4 (upgrading to
   Rails 5 soon), Heroku, Postgres, JavaScript (React Native), and CSS
   - Team player with solid work ethic
   - Thrive in fast-paced and dynamic environment

*Position Responsibilities*

   - Take ownership of defined sections of development, from creating
   technical specifications, to development, through to deployment
   - Write elegant and scalable code that meets technical and business
   specifications
   - Communicate and collaborate with team members and provide regular
   updates on project progress and any outstanding issues
   - Continually share ideas and knowledge with the team, to up skill
   yourself and others around you
   - Keep up to date with trends and emerging technologies

*What it’s like working at TidyMe*
TidyMe is a great place to grow your career. Our team is small and
motivated and we like to move fast. The roles here at TidyMe are broad so
you get to grow different skills, our hierarchies are flat and you get to
make a real difference. We are well funded and offer a salary plus equity
package for the right person.

Outside of work, we like each other. We like to hang out together for beers
after work and discuss the problems that we are working to fix and showcase
the current projects that we are working on.

*How to apply (no recruiters please)*
Please send the following to Tugcem, our full-stack dev on
tug...@tidyme.com.au
Your resume OR a link to your LinkedIn profile OR a bullet list with your
relevant work experience and skills
A link to your Github profile AND / OR some code you are proud of

We’re looking forward to hearing from you!