Hi,

I have come up with a draft proposal for the above GSoC project idea [1]. It
would be really helpful if you can go through it and post some feedback and
suggestions for possible improvements.

I think the section of " Estimated schedule" can be written in a more
detailed manner. The problem I had was that I am not well aware of the
workload and the complexity of each of these tests. So It was a bit hard to
decide on which should be done first.

Thanks in advance.

best regards,
/ thilina