Hi,

I am really happy to inform that my proposal of "Improving Rampart tests"
has been accepted for GSoC this year. So I would like to take this
opportunity to thank my mentor Nandana, who helped me immensely and guided
me from the beginning. Also I would like to thank the Rampart community for
their support.

I will put my maximum effort to make this project a success. I hope I will
get the support from the community in future as well.

Thanks.

best regards,
/ thilina