> Sharing Info, barangkali berguna:

> -----------
> Tips for Effective Interview
> The preparation done before an interview is often as important as your
> performance during the interview. In preparing for an interview, keep the
> following tips in mind:
> *     Review your skills, experience and accomplishments. Consider how the
> skills you outlined relate to the position for which you are being
> interviewed. Think about which skills and experiences you want to
> highlight in the interview.
> *     Review the research you did on the position and the organization.
> Re-read the annual report, company literature and newspaper and magazine
> articles. Talk to contacts who are more familiar with the organization.
> You should be clear on the nature of the organization's work, where it
> stands in comparison to others in the field, what services or products it
> highlights, new initiatives and size. What are its mission and strategic
> plans? Are there organizational changes scheduled? What is the outlook for
> the industry in which it operates?
> *     Re-read the advertisement, if there was one. Study the
> qualifications required, primary duties and any other factors mentioned in
> the ad such as location, travel and/or salary.
> *     Know the interviewer's name(s). Will it be one person or more than
> one? Ask for names and position titles.
> *     Bring extra copies of your résumé. There may be someone at the
> interview who does not have a copy of your résumé, and you may want to
> keep your own copy to refer to during the interview.
> *     Be friendly to everyone you meet. You have no idea who has input
> into the hiring decision, so cover all bases. Secretaries and
> receptionists often have much more influence than you might think.
> *     Go to the site ahead of time to make sure you are comfortable with
> how to get there. Visiting the site ahead of time will also reduce your
> anxiety considerably.
> Tips on things not to do in the interview
> *     Do not criticize former employers, co-workers or professors.
> *     Do not ask about salary or benefits until the recruiter raises the
> issue, or ask at the end of the interview.
> *     Do not chew gum or eat candy.
> *     Do not underdress or overdress for the interview. Before the
> interview, ask about the organization's dress code.
> *     Do not wear excessive jewelry or perfume.
> *     Do not avoid eye contact during the interview.
> Additional Interview Basics
> *     Be certain of time, place, name of interviewer.
> *     Arrive early.
> *     Bring a pen and notebook
> *     Remember the interviewer's name and use it during introductions.
> *     Expect stress and handle it well by maintaining your composure.
> *     Assume every question is asked for a purpose.
> *     If interest is lagging, vary the tone of your voice.
> *     Present yourself as honest and do not lie about facts.
> [...]
          Why Good Performers Leave?

        1.      They see no link between their pay and their performance.
        In exit interviews, departing employees most often say they left for
"a better opportunity" which is usually taken to mean " more money".
Actually, it often does mean they received an offer greater than what they
were previously making, but there are usually deeper motivations involved.
        2.      They don't perceive growth or advancement opportunities.
        The key word here is 'perceive". If an employee perceives no growth
or advancement opportunities, even when they exist, then for all practical
purposes, they do not exist.
        3.      They don't see their work as important, or their
contributions are not recognized and valued by others.
        Remember the old story about two stone masons who are asked what
they are doing. One replies, " I'm carving stone," while the other says,
"I'm building a cathedral." Which one do you think is more likely to stay on
the job? The cathedral builder, of course. All workers need to believe that
their work is centrally important to the success of the enterprise, whether
the job is a restaurant server, housekeeper, data processor, or factory
worker. This means that the employee's manager needs to convey, with strong
belief, exactly how the worker's job is central to the company's mission.
        4.      They don't get to use natural talents
        Many people take jobs out of economic necessity without giving much
thought to whether the job will make use of their natural abilities.
Likewise, many companies hire workers out of economic necessity, because
they need a body in that position now more than they need the right person
in that position. After a while, both employer and employee grow weary of
the mismatch between talents and tasks.
        Eventually, one or the other initiates a reassignment or
termination, creating another costly turnover.
        5.      They have unclear or unrealistic expectations
        New graduates often expect immediate challenge and rapid
advancement. When it doesn't happen, they either "quit on the job" or quit
altogether. Manual laborers sometimes quit because they realize after a few
days on the job how dirty or greasy the work is. Office workers quit because
they are assigned to a cubicle instead of the office they expected.

RantauNet http://www.rantaunet.com

Isikan data keanggotaan anda di http://www.rantaunet.com/register.php3