I am looking for a lady teacher who can teach my daughter in
English and help her
cope with the hardships of her blindness. She is slightly blind
since her birth, she is now
almost 5 years old, and as I have said, she is having a hard time
seeing things, this teacher will concentrate for my daughter only,
her work is to be my daughter's personal teacher and aid.
I prefer an "Indonesian nationality", because, we have a lot of
Indonesians
in our house working in different jobs. (Maid, caretaker and driver)
Please, help us in looking for this teacher, who wants to try
working
abroad, I have already arrange the VISA for this interested
applicants and
anytime she wish to travel, every papers is ready. She don't have to
worry,
As I have said, all of our house helper in the house were all
Indonesians. But,
I do have a requirement, to make sure she is applicable for this
kind of job.

TEACHER --- Visa --- Existing

*College Graduate
*English Speaking
*5 years experience (Minimum)
*Age 30 to 40
*Must have a Knowledge in teaching disabled person.
*Religion --- not a factor
*Salary --- After seeing the Resume or CV

Thanks a lot and I look forward to your response.

Respectfully Yours;
Mr. & Mrs. Ali Madany
Saudi National
Sahafa Street, Mushrefa District
Jeddah 21415, Saudi Arabia
Tel.: 9662 6714950 Fax: 96626729188
Mobile: +966505600712
osama madani [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] <omg_us%40yahoo.com>]