Dari Bernama (Berita Nasional Malaysia) dikutip panuah tanpa aizin untuk Rang
Lapau.

Bagi adidunsanak nan sadang dan akan aktif di bidang industri paturihan, rancak
dicaliak-caliak kesempatan Training ko langsuang dari pusek penyelenggaranyo.
Good luck.

Salam,
--MakNgah
Sjamsir Sjarif
March 26, 2008 23:23 PM

Training Centre For Tourism Frontliners
KUALA LUMPUR, March 26 (Bernama) -- Tourism Minister Datuk Seri Azalina Othman
Said said a special tourism training centre would be set up for the industry's
frontliners.

She said this was aimed at ensuring that frontliners provided courteous service
to tourists.

"The training centre is proof that we are serious about the tourism industry
and will not tolerate poor service.

"However, we are still contemplating whether to set up an institute or a normal
training centre," she told reporters after the ministry's post-Cabinet meeting
here Wednesday.

Those involved in the special training include taxi and bus drivers, tour
agencies and hotel owners.

Azalina said this was necessary to compete with neighbouring countries which
were always striving to improve services to attract more tourists.

"Indonesia, Thailand and Singapore are always watching what we do and are
catching up with us."

She said the increase in tourist arrivals should be supported by quality
service, adding that the ministry would implement several programmes to
strengthen the industry by improving the quality of travel services, with
emphasis on eco-tourism products.

About 20.9 million tourists visited the country last year, spending more than
RM46 million during their stay.

-- BERNAMA

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
UNTUK DIPERHATIKAN:
- Wajib mematuhi Peraturan Palanta RantauNet, mohon dibaca & dipahami! Lihat di
http://groups.google.com/group/RantauNet/web/peraturan-rantaunet.
- Tuliskan Nama, Umur & Lokasi anda pada setiap posting.
- Hapus footer & bagian yg tidak perlu, jika melakukan reply.
- Email attachment, DILARANG! Tawarkan kepada yg berminat & kirim melalui jalur
pribadi.
- Posting email besar dari >200KB akan dibanned, sampai yg bersangkutan minta
maaf & menyampaikan komitmen mengikuti peraturan yang berlaku.