Pak Riri,

sila cek websitenyo di siko: http://www.webometrics.info/

 Colleges and Universities and Open Access Initiatives [image: grey
pixel] [image:
grey pixel]    [image: invisible image]
    Webometrics Ranking 2010 edition

 Since 2004, the Ranking Web is published twice a year (January and July),
covering more than *18,000 Higher Education Institutions worldwide*. Web
presence measures the activity and visibility of the institutions and it is
a good indicator of impact and prestige of universities. Rank summarizes the
global performance of the University, provides information for candidate
students and scholars, and reflects the commitment to the dissemination of
scientific knowledge.

We intend to motivate both institutions and scholars to have a web presence
that reflect accurately their activities. *If the web performance of an
institution is below the expected position according to their academic
excellence, university authorities should reconsider their web policy,
promoting substantial increases of the volume and quality of their
electronic publications*.

If you need further clarification regarding the motivations of the Ranking
or the methodology, please read the FAQ <Webometrics%20library/FAQ.pdf>.

*Top 8,000!*

As announced, this January 2010 edition ranks more universities in order to
make consistent the world and regional rankings. Now we have expanded the
Top ranking to 8,000 institutions.

Makin ketek nomornyo, makin hebat universitas tu.
Adoh 8000 nan diurut dan Unand di normo 7198.

10 besarnyo iko:

1 [image: details]<http://www.webometrics.info/details.asp?univ=harvard.edu>
Harvard
University <http://www.harvard.edu/> [image: Flag of us] 2 3 20 1
------------------------------
 2 [image: details]
<http://www.webometrics.info/details.asp?univ=mit.edu> Massachusetts
Institute of Technology <http://www.mit.edu/> [image: Flag of us] 1 1 1 5
------------------------------
 3 [image: details]<http://www.webometrics.info/details.asp?univ=stanford.edu>
Stanford
University <http://www.stanford.edu/> [image: Flag of us] 6 2 5 17
------------------------------
 4 [image: details]<http://www.webometrics.info/details.asp?univ=berkeley.edu>
University
of California Berkeley <http://www.berkeley.edu/> [image: Flag of us] 7 4 28
27
------------------------------
 5 [image: details]<http://www.webometrics.info/details.asp?univ=cornell.edu>
Cornell
University <http://www.cornell.edu/> [image: Flag of us] 4 5 14 33
------------------------------
 6 [image: details]<http://www.webometrics.info/details.asp?univ=washington.edu>
University
of Washington <http://www.washington.edu/> [image: Flag of us] 12 7 3 68
------------------------------
 7 [image: details]
<http://www.webometrics.info/details.asp?univ=umn.edu> University
of Minnesota <http://www.umn.edu/> [image: Flag of us] 9 12 4 16
------------------------------
 8 [image: details]
<http://www.webometrics.info/details.asp?univ=jhu.edu> Johns
Hopkins University** <http://www.jhu.edu/> [image: Flag of us] 40 21 42 2
------------------------------
 9 [image: details]
<http://www.webometrics.info/details.asp?univ=umich.edu> University
of Michigan <http://www.umich.edu/> [image: Flag of us] 8 8 32 21
------------------------------
 10 [image: details]
<http://www.webometrics.info/details.asp?univ=wisc.edu> University
of Wisconsin Madison <http://www.wisc.edu/> [image: Flag of us] 3 9 12 53
 11 [image: details]<http://www.webometrics.info/details.asp?univ=caltech.edu>
California
Institute of Technology Caltech** <http://www.caltech.edu/> [image: Flag of
us] 10 15 13 19

Wassalam
fitr tanjuang

--
.
Posting yg berasal dari Palanta RantauNet ini, jika dipublikasikan ditempat