I have been informed that Razor is reporting my email as spam.

I do not send spam, so I am a little confused as to why it has been listed.

I have had to deal with SpamCop in the past and their system seems a lot better
implemented where they do not just allow anyone to be reported. They actively
check.

I fear that the problem may lie with the fact that my email address has been
cloned in the past by some unknown person.

This is not something that I have any control over and therefore feel that I
should not be penalised for it.

I have had my mail servers checked out

Please advise as this is seriously affecting my business

Matt