Ashby wrote:

> I have been informed that Razor is reporting my email as spam.
>
> I do not send spam, so I am a little confused as to why it has been listed.
>
> I have had to deal with SpamCop in the past and their system seems a lot
> better implemented where they do not just allow anyone to be reported.
> They actively check.
>
> I fear that the problem may lie with the fact that my email address has
> been cloned in the past by some unknown person.

Disclaimer: I'm not a part of the razor team, just a hopefully helpful user.

Razor does not have a database of email or IP addresses. Therefore, neither your
email nor IP address is listed in the database, razor doesn't work that way.

Razor has a database of hashes of URLs extracted from the email text parts (the
e8 engine), and hashes of message body mime parts (the e4 engine).

Nothing in any of the message headers affects razor listings. It's all extracted
from the message body.

For what it's worth, no portion of the message you posted to the list was listed
in razor.

If you have the time/motivation, you can install razor, and run the affected
message through razor -d and see what e4 (body) and e8 (url) hashes are being
matched... If you post the hashes, one of the cloudmark folks should be able to
look into it rather quickly.

Otherwise you might have to send a sample to someone to do it for you, provided
the message isn't confidential in any way.