As I understood, the Razor system does not blacklist anything other than (the
hashes of) specific spam messages that were reported.

Thus, another mail from the same sender will not be blacklisted so imho it
cannot affect the non-spam mail delivery of the list unless people start
reporting non-spam messages on the list.

So, to make a short story as long as possible, I believe it is a good idea.

Ger Apeldoorn.