On a few occasions now, I have been getting razor2 rules in SA firing
off on iTMS emails and a few others, all large scale mass emailings. How
does razor work that is causing this? Shouldn't there be enough "votes"
to prevent large scale emails such as this? I realize this is a great
example of blaming the user because instead of hitting the spam button,
they should be unsubscribing but again, is there anything that can be
done to limit the damage done by these people?
Tom
PS: Yes, I know I can whitelist, etc but for good reason those things
are my last resort.

    *  3.0 RAZOR2_CHECK Listed in Razor2 (http://razor.sf.net/)