John Rudd wrote:
John Andersen wrote:
On Saturday 24 March 2007, Thomas Bolioli wrote:
On a few occasions now, I have been getting razor2 rules in SA firing
off on iTMS emails and a few others, all large scale mass emailings. How
does razor work that is causing this? Shouldn't there be enough "votes"
to prevent large scale emails such as this? I realize this is a great
example of blaming the user because instead of hitting the spam button,
they should be unsubscribing but again, is there anything that can be
done to limit the damage done by these people?
Done by what people?  The iTMS people who refuse to
honor legitimate un-subscribe requests, or the people who
report iTMS emails?

BTW, what is iTMS, and why would you assume everyone
reading this list would immediately know who/what they are?

I'm pretty sure Thomas means the iTunes Music Store. iTMS being the common acronym for that very popular service.

As for them not honoring legitimate un-subscribe requests... as far as I know, the only messages iTMS sends are order confirmations. Certainly the only ones I've gotten from them.
Yes, iTMS means iTunes Music Store. As for the email, it is not the confirmation email but the weekly new releases emails. They most likely honor opt outs and as you probably have figured since you are not getting them, you have a choice at sign up time to not receive them.