Holger Levsen wrote:

> > This is all fine, but issues on salsa diffoscope project are still
> > disabled.
> 
> any objections to me enabling them? :)

Yes and no. :)

As in; I have nothing against moving to salsa (!) if we go that route,
we should just first firmly decide whether the BTS or salsa is the
canonical source of truth. This, I believe, is where we got blocked
last time on this matter.

(eg. one must surely be a strict subset of the other, rather than
having two distinct/overlapping sets of issues, where things get
lost in the cracks etc.)

As I hinted at last time as someone who is taking on the majority of
the heavy-lifting of diffoscope development these days, I humbly feel
like I should at least have some input on the processes and procedures
that I use day-to-day. :)


Best wishes,

-- 
      ,''`.
     : :'  :     Chris Lamb
     `. `'`      [email protected] / chris-lamb.co.uk
       `-
_______________________________________________
[email protected] mailing list

To change your subscription options, visit 
https://lists.reproducible-builds.org/listinfo/rb-general.

To unsubscribe, send an email to 
[email protected].

Reply via email to