Hi, as some have noticed via the git commits, preparations for the 5th Reproducible Builds Summit 2019 in Marrakesh have begun.
Please go to https://reproducible-builds.org/events/Marrakesh2019/ and read on there, the format will (probably) slightly change...! And, also, *please*, don't yet spread this URL further until the 'work in progress' notice has been removed from this page! Thank you. We do hope that the change of format, to allow more time for hacking together, before and after of what we've got to know as the 'Reproducible Builds Summit', will allow us to get more work done together, while at the same time we will also both strenghten and widen our community/ies. But, we might be wrong on this, so before I sent out invitations to those 170 people who have been interested in this event in the last 4 years, I'd like many of you to answer this little poll, by directly replying to me. For whom, are - the dates impossible? - the location impossible? And if you would like to / plan to to attend, will/would you be coming for - for 3-4 days? - for 5-6 days? - for 7-8 days? Also, if you have further questions or comments, please tell me and I will try to update the page. I'm quite excited about this and hope you'll be too! -- cheers, Holger ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- holger@(debian|reproducible-builds|layer-acht).org PGP fingerprint: B8BF 5413 7B09 D35C F026 FE9D 091A B856 069A AA1C
signature.asc
Description: PGP signature
_______________________________________________ [email protected] mailing list To change your subscription options, visit https://lists.reproducible-builds.org/listinfo/rb-general. To unsubscribe, send an email to [email protected].
