Hi, On Fri, Aug 02, 2019 at 03:59:01AM +0000, Holger Levsen wrote: > as some have noticed via the git commits, preparations for the 5th > Reproducible > Builds Summit 2019 in Marrakesh have begun. > > Please go to https://reproducible-builds.org/events/Marrakesh2019/ and read on > there, the format will (probably) slightly change...! [...] > For whom, are > - the dates impossible? > - the location impossible? > > And if you would like to / plan to to attend, will/would you be coming for > - for 3-4 days? > - for 5-6 days? > - for 7-8 days?
thanks for everybody who has replied to this. The feedback (from 7 people) was unanimity positive (though one will not be able to attend due to personal reasons conflicting with the dates), so we have decided to go on with this, with the location and dates proposed as well as the extended format (=3 core days and 8 days in total, so we have more time to hack). that means, you can spread https://reproducible-builds.org/events/Marrakesh2019/ now, reserve the dates and/or book flights. yay! I will further update that webpage in the next days/weeks and then also send personalized invitations. Also, if you intend to attend, please drop me an email, though I would actually prefer if you send that to me after the personal invitation. (if you have attended the previous summits you will get one 'automatically', else it makes sense to drop me a mail now so I'll invite you.) > Also, if you have further questions or comments, please tell me and I will > try > to update the page. > > I'm quite excited about this and hope you'll be too! this is also still true! :) -- cheers, Holger ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- holger@(debian|reproducible-builds|layer-acht).org PGP fingerprint: B8BF 5413 7B09 D35C F026 FE9D 091A B856 069A AA1C
signature.asc
Description: PGP signature
_______________________________________________ [email protected] mailing list To change your subscription options, visit https://lists.reproducible-builds.org/listinfo/rb-general. To unsubscribe, send an email to [email protected].
