On 24/09/2020 12:04, Holger Levsen wrote: > hi, > > so some of us have come to agree that we would like to resume regular > irc meetings about reproducible builds. > > we propose to generally have general meetings, not specific to any distro, > which should act as coordination type meetings, where people can share > news, bring up topics and ask for help and where we discuss these > things from a high level perspective. > > from there we hope to schedule breakout sessions (or sprints or however > called) where interested people can discuss specific topics > (like '.buildinfo files in debian' or 'python packages in arch linux' > or whatever). the goal of the general irc meeting should rather be > to identify such sub topics and track work on them. > > in general we also think that the agenda should always be known in advance, > so I've also prepared a pad with a (now very) preliminary agenda at > https://pad.sfconservancy.org/p/reproducible-builds-meeting-agenda > > personally I'd tend to go for bi-weekly meetings but I've put deciding > this on the agenda for the first meeting already. > (And then I would go for the 2nd and 4th week of the month, because the > 1st week is crowded already.) > > To find a day and a time for the 1st meeting I've made a > https://dudle.inf.tu-dresden.de/bYLa5qDzxg/ - please share your preferences > there until Tuesday, the 29th, so I can announce the date on the 30th > of September, so at least a week before the 1st meeting. > > I'm curious to hear what you think too! ;) > > Hi Holger!
Thanks for this initiative to have RB IRC regular meetings :) I find this great! I will attend them and integrate myself more into the team, Cheers! Jathan -- A permissive license would only be more "free" than a license like the GPL, when a society that allows slavery be considered more free than a society that does not. https://www.gnu.org/licenses/agpl-3.0.en.html
signature.asc
Description: OpenPGP digital signature
