I have a request from users to go to today's schedule via a button in an
enhanced dbgrid. They do not want to use the filter.

When it opens it is sorted by the newest date first, which is 6 months from
now. So they have to page down for a bit to get to it. They want to be able to
click a button and it takes them to today so they can look forward from there.

For some reason I cannot think of a property to do that. I know I can filter by
just today but they want to be able to scroll to other days(future and past)
starting from there.

[cid:image001.png@01D27713.CD05F790]

Does anyone have an ideas to accomplish it?

TIA

Dan Goldberg