From: A. Razzak Memon <raz...@rbase.com>
To: rbase-l <rbase-l@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Thu, Jan 26, 2017 8:49 am
Subject: Re: [RBASE-L] - go to today in enhanced dbgrid

At 09:30 AM 1/26/2017, Karen Tellef wrote:

In my reply, did I say that "JUMPTO 2" command no longer works?

No. I did not.

Here's what I said:

FWIW ... JUMPTO only "jumps" the number of record(s) and does NOT
jump to the matched record.

If it helps ...
Syntax:
PROPERTY TABLE FormTable 'JUMPTO absPos'
Where:
FormTable is the appointed table by property
absPos is the absolute record to jump to, positive only or backward
with negative value

Razzak