From: rbase-l@googlegroups.com [mailto:rbase-l@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Doug Hamilton
Sent: Thursday, January 26, 2017 9:38 AM
To: rbase-l@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [RBASE-L] - At my wits end

Dan - Could it be network hardware issues:
Any indication the "cannot connect" problems are unique to specific machines?
If it's "regular", does there seem to be a day or time of day issues occur? Or
did I take that too literally?
Was there a new machine added/moved coincident with the onset of this problem?
Or any other significant environmental change?
Is there cabling near fluorescent fixtures or any eqp with (large) electric
motors?
Bad cabling connection?
NIC gone bad? (More likely on older machines w/out built-in NIC)
Is only RB affected? Everything else running ok?

HIT,HTH,
Doug
(Hang In There, Hope That Helps)