For a while now I have been battling with regular database corruption that
happens at least every other week. Also we get a lot of "cannot connect to
database" when opening rbase or compiled apps.

I have checked every computer to see if there are any issues that connect to it
as well as power saving feature, moved the database to a new server without any
luck. I get the "cannot connect to database" on the server that is running a
compile app locally from time to time as well.

I have done a complete database unload/load several times to find any
underlining errors but no avail.

It is like a needle in a haystack and it is frustrating.

I was thinking something to do with our Anti-virus(Avast for Business) but the
server is not running one.

Anybody have any pointers on how to figure it out the source of corruption?

Dan Goldberg