Are you confusing the output command structure with the unload command?
OUTPUT temp.txtUNLOAD ALL FOR table AS ASCIIOUTPUT SCREEN
The only option I see for OUTPUT is PDF.
Gary

<!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
        {font-family:"Cambria Math";
        panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
        {font-family:Calibri;
        panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
@font-face
        {font-family:Georgia;
        panose-1:2 4 5 2 5 4 5 2 3 3;}
/* Style Definitions */
        {margin:0cm;
        margin-bottom:.0001pt;
        punctuation-wrap:simple;
        text-autospace:none;
        font-size:10.0pt;
        font-family:"Times New Roman",serif;
        color:black;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
        {mso-style-priority:99;
        color:blue;
        text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
        {mso-style-priority:99;
        color:purple;
        text-decoration:underline;}
        {mso-style-priority:99;
        mso-margin-top-alt:auto;
        margin-right:0cm;
        mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto;
        margin-left:0cm;
        font-size:12.0pt;
        font-family:"Times New Roman",serif;
        color:black;}
span.EmailStyle18
        {mso-style-type:personal;
        font-family:"Arial",sans-serif;
        color:#1F497D;
        font-weight:normal;
        font-style:normal;}
span.EmailStyle19
        {mso-style-type:personal;
        font-family:"Arial",sans-serif;
        color:#1F497D;
        font-weight:normal;
        font-style:normal;}
span.EmailStyle20
        {mso-style-type:personal-reply;
        font-family:"Arial",sans-serif;
        color:#1F497D;
        font-weight:normal;
        font-style:normal;}
.MsoChpDefault
        {mso-style-type:export-only;
        font-size:10.0pt;}
@page WordSection1
        {size:612.0pt 792.0pt;
        margin:72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt;}
div.WordSection1
        {page:WordSection1;}
-->

-------- Original message --------From: Stephen Markson <smark...@pebc.ca>
Date: 2/8/17  11:13 AM  (GMT-06:00) To: rbase-l@googlegroups.com Subject: RE:
[RBASE-L] - Another question relating to LOAD/UNLOAD

My comments are based on the current version, 10.0.2.20126.

Regards,

Stephen Markson

The Pharmacy Examining Board of Canada

416.979.2431 x251