Phillip,

Actually, it all depends upon the calling module that initiates the debugger (TRACE) process.

If you are tracing an external command file, answering [Yes] will bring up the actual command
file to be edited.

However, if you are tracing an embedded EEP, and if you take a close look at the [Tab Name] and file name, it is a random file name with .$$$. When encountering any -ERROR-, take note of the exact line number. First, close the debugger and then open the embedded EEP to correct
the -ERROR- accordingly.

Hope that provides you with some blue's clues ...

Very Best R:egards,

Razzak