Thank you Razzak.
I had a feeling it had something to do with the Sum(OnHand).
The table OnHand is defined as Real and it looks like view Sum(OnHand) comes
out as double.

Again many thanks for your insight into my situation.

Regards
Lena

Lena Dammstrom
Software Developer

Email:ldammst...@qmiusa.com
Toll Free: 800-446-2500
International: 01 630-529-7111
Extension: 1037

www.qmiusa.com

The information transmitted, including attachments, is intended only for the
person(s) or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential
and/or privileged material.  Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other
use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or
entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.  If you received this
in error, please contact the sender and destroy any copies of this information.