From: rbase-l@googlegroups.com [mailto:rbase-l@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Dan Goldberg
Sent: Thursday, August 17, 2017 5:25 PM
To: rbase-l@googlegroups.com
Subject: [RBASE-L] - RE: Suppressing Error 1577

Can u post the code to create the view?

Dan Goldberg

From: rbase-l@googlegroups.com<mailto:rbase-l@googlegroups.com>
[mailto:rbase-l@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Lena Dammstrom
Sent: Thursday, August 17, 2017 2:32 PM
To: rbase-l@googlegroups.com<mailto:rbase-l@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [RBASE-L] - Suppressing Error 1577

Preparing to convert from 9.5 to RBaseX ver 10.0.2.20731
Doing some testing to make sure we don’t run into conversion issues.

Running some old code that creates views
COLCHECK is OFF
When running the code in RB9.5, it creates the views, and does not display any
errors messages/warnings

When running the same code in RBase X  I get error messages/warnings like:

<WARNING> The data type for column OnHand is not compatible with other uses of
that column name (1577)

So I figured I would just SET ERROR MESSAGE 1577 OFF
Yet I still keep getting these warnings.

I confirmed that 1577 was off (before running a create view, and after view was
created)

R>set var vlcd2 text = (GETVAL('CheckMessageStatus','1577'))

Value of vlcd2 is OFF

I even SET ERROR MESSAGES OFF – but still get the warnings.

Any clues as to what setting I am missing to suppress the warning message?

Thank you in advance for your time.
Regards
Lena

[cid:image001.jpg@01D317F6.45967BC0]<http://www.qmiusa.com/>

Lena Dammstrom

Software Developer

Email:

  ldammst...@qmiusa.com<mailto:ldammst...@qmiusa.com>

Toll Free:

  800-446-2500

International:

  01 630-529-7111

Extension:

  1037

www.qmiusa.com<http://www.qmiusa.com>

.

This email may contain material that is confidential, privileged and/or
attorney work product for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review,
reliance or distribution by others or forwarding without express permission is
sender and delete all copies

rbase-l+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com<mailto:rbase-l+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>.
rbase-l+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com<mailto:rbase-l+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>.