From: rbase-l@googlegroups.com [mailto:rbase-l@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Randy Larsen
Sent: Sunday, April 21, 2019 10:22 AM
To: rbase-l@googlegroups.com
Subject: [RBASE-L] - Reports

Hi Folks,

I’m trying to create a report and struggling with how to get the report to not
show white space.

I’m creating a report that will conditionally show data and labels if the data
has a value greater than zero.

This would be similar to the following code

if dataField1 > 0 then
            Label1                                     dataField1 value
EndIf

If dataField2 > 0 then
            Label2                                     dataField1 value
EndIf

If dataField3 > 0 then
            Label3                                     dataField1 value
EndIf

If all data field values are greater than 0 i would get something like this:

Label1                                     dataField1 value
Label2                                     dataField2 value
Label3                                     dataField3 value

If data field2 < 0 than zero, i want that line to not display like such

Label1                                     data field1 value
Label3                                     data field3 value

I’m not super familiar with all of the reporting functionality

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Thank you

Cheers,
-Randy

If you want to go fast, go alone.  If you want to go far, go together.
                -African proverb

On Apr 20, 2019, at 11:46 AM, 'Karen Tellef' via RBASE-L