Sweet!!!!   Glad to hear this enhancement has been added!
Karen

-----Original Message-----
From: A. Razzak Memon <raz...@rbase.com>
To: rbase-l <rbase-l@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Wed, Apr 24, 2019 11:34 pm
Subject: RE: [RBASE-L] - Rbase_form Print options?

Steve,

Using the latest version and update of R:BASE X.5 Enterprise (Version
10.5), I was able to print a form in that resolution (W1460 x H1000)
both landscape and portrait and to a PDF printer and a physical printer.

-- Enhanced Speed Button
-- Custom On Click EEP
-- Print Form
    PROPERTY RBASE_FORM PRINT 'FITTOPAGE'