From: jan johansen <j...@jjcalibrations.com>
To: 'Karen Tellef' via RBASE-L <rbase-l@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Tue, Apr 30, 2019 11:30 am
Subject: Re: [RBASE-L] - Is there a limit to PDF printing?

Karen, My recommendation is the individual statements. We print statements to
PDF's and they are stored on the server so we can always go back for them. Also
the statement program runs on the server at about 2AM on the last day of the
month. So much fasterthan the user pressing a "print statement" button. Jan