From: 'Patti Jakusz' via RBASE-L <rbase-l@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, December 9, 2021 7:06 PM
To: rbase-l@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [RBASE-L] - X.5E Upgrade woes

Hi Randy,
I might have done that in 1994, but now I have so many forms, cmd files and
eeps relying on the 11 characters that I wpuldn't dream of it.  Plus it's part
of a key in many of our tables.
At this point, we are holding things together for the short-term.  We are
looking for a new database and I'm retiring after the conversion.
Thank you for your help, though.
Patti

On Monday, December 6, 2021, 12:38:11 PM EST, Randyp <ran...@ctags.com