Myron,

Here's how ...

A very basic example:

CONNECT RRBYW20
SET VAR vFullAddress TEXT = NULL
SET VAR vCommand TEXT = NULL
SELECT (CustAddress&'+'&CustCity&'+'&CustState&'+'&CustZip) INTO vFulladdress INDIC iv1 FROM Customer WHERE CustID = 127 SET VAR vCommand = ('LAUNCH https://www.google.com/maps/search/'&'+'&.vFullAddress)
&vCommand
CLEAR VARIABLES iv1,vFullAddress,vCommand
RETURN

Just run that exact example to see exactly how it works.

Hope it helps!

Very Best R:egards,

Razzak