From: rbase-l@googlegroups.com <rbase-l@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of
javier.valen...@vtgonline.com
Sent: February 6, 2022 6:05 PM
To: rbase-l@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: [RBASE-L] - Refresh an External Form

I have a number of forms that update data that is accessed from multiple
workstation in real time. Whenever I save the data I always use:

SAVEROW

And it updates the data and is immediately available on the other workstations;
TTBOMK, “REFRSH” only refreshes/updates the screen data on the local
workstation.

Javier,

Javier Valencia, PE

913-915-3137