Hello everyone,
    I think I tried every combination possible, but the right one, to use
the property command  *LOOKUPWHERECLAUSE *for the *variable lookup list box*
object and it simply does not work..
Using the *RRBYW20 *database from
*R:BASE X.5, Enterprise, U.S. Version, Build: 10.5.5.10818  *
I added a search feature to the form:  DynamicListViews and it simply does
not work.   When you have a long list of customers it would be nice to have
a way to limit the display using a CONTAINS  where clause.  For example I
may want to list only those companies that have an 'Inc' on the company
name..   If I add the following WHERE clause on the object:  Company
CONTAINS 'Inc' and run the form it behaves properly and displays those
companies that have 'Inc' on their name.  However if I try to do it
programatically.
SET VAR vWhere = +
    ('Company CONTAINS' & CHAR(39)+  'Inc'   +CHAR(39)  & CHAR(39) )
It fails to display a list of any company.

I tried different combinations without success.  If anyone has an answer.
I will GREATLY APPRECIATED IT.......
Thank you
Manuel de Aguiar
M|D Enterprises