From: Manuel De Aguiar <mwdeagu...@gmail.com>
To: rbase-l@googlegroups.com
Sent: Sat, Jan 21, 2023 4:06 pm
Subject: Re: [RBASE-L] - VAR Lookup List Box PROPERTY LOOKUPWHERECLAUSE

Hi Karen!  It has been so many years that we last saw each other in person.
Maybe 20 years ago?  You are always so kind with your time.  Today I had time
to revisit this challenge and I wanted to tell you it works!  The WHERE clause
in the variable Lookup List Box is like this:
and with a pop up dialog box the user enters the phrase he wants the CONTAINS
to look for.  If the user enters the % symbol then all rows are displayed.I am
not sure why the PROPERTY <Prop ID> LOOKUPWHERECLAUSE .vSrch did not work but I
have spent way too much time on this to worry about it.Thank you and I wish
Razzak could plan a convention/Reunion this summer for us all to meet once
again.  I think that would be great.Again Thank youManuel de
aguiar323-243-122...@mdenterprises.net😊

On Thu, Jan 19, 2023 at 5:42 AM 'Karen Tellef' via RBASE-L