I have an update command in am trying to run. I am using the newest rbase
version.

update orders99 set region = t2.region from orders99 t1, dealer t2 where
t1.dlrnum = t2.dlrnum and t1.serial < 900000 and t1.invdate is null

it will say no rows exists

but if I run the browse command the rows come up.

browse t1.dlrname, t1.region, t2.region from orders99 t1, dealer t2 where
t1.dlrnum = t2.dlrnum and t1.serial < 900000 and t1.invdate is null

I have checked the database, did an unload/reload, and I am stumped.

Any one have any ideas why the update command does not work?

TIA

Dan Goldberg