Richard:

Haven't had time to dig in today. But try this, ideally in your RBEditor:

(Based on the syntax for BeforeGenerate EEP in report: RRBYW20:Quarterly_PieChart (shown here in Courier New font, casing in just my style):

PLUGIN rCharts +
FILENAME midTerm.rbc +
|SAVE_TO_JPG midTermChart.jpg +
|IMAGE_WIDTH 324 +
|IMAGE_HEIGHT 244

SET VAR vImage = 'midTermChart.jpg'
RETURN

Alternately, use your line:

PLUGIN rCharts +
FILENAME D:\rbxData\midTerm.rbc +

Go from there if it works.

Best, Bruce

Bruce A. Chitiea | SafeSectors, Inc.
112 Harvard Ave #272 | Claremont CA 91711-4716 | USA
+011 (909) 238-9012 m | rby...@safesectors.com