If you cannot connect the database single-user as Razzak suggests, trying
ending the RBase session and then restarting your computer or just logging off.
 Often the computer shutdown sequence will clear the files that you have "open"
even tho they really aren't

Karen

    On Sunday, August 13, 2023 at 08:49:15 PM CDT, 'Philippe Gosselin' via