I have multiple RMD files in the same subdirectory that basically say:

Change directory to the directory where my desired database is located.

OPEN this database.

I would like a choose command that lists all my files ending in .RMD.

That way I can select the RMD file, and use:  RUN name.RMD which will take me
into the correct subdirectory, and open the database.

Do users with multiple databases have a desktop icon for each database, or how
do you navigate from among them?

All the best,

Randy