Morning Bruce,

Interesting question over the morning cuppa. In general I consider that the
"IF varname > 0" is a comparison statement and setting zero on or off
doesn't affect the outcome, in saying that however should there be a
calculation i.e. set var vresult = (.v1 + .v2 + .v3) prior to the
comparison logic I personally set zero on if there is any chance of one of
the variables being a null value as it may return a null causing the 'IF"
statement to fail if zero was off. Anyway just my thoughts on how I use SET
ZERO.

--
Regards
Tony