It is an interesting thing the set zero on or off logic, many overlook it
when a certain statement doesn't seem to be calculated correctly (or so
they think). Anyway I am still around, just really busy with the prawn farm
being sold to an overseas company. Being in the top end of Australia it's
warming up as usual. Would have been nice to get over for the anniversary
of RBase and meet face to face with others. Anyway hope all is well with
you and the other RBase crowd, all the best.

--
Regards
Tony