Well, we'll see about that! I'm going to concentrate on completing
200k this spring for my next endeavor.

I did see an article with an aside about Len Haldeman riding his
custom Riv with a similar setup as a Quickbeam on a PBP. He uses cogs
rather than chainwheels.

http://frank.harvard.edu/~coldwell/bicycle/PBP/

(scroll down a bit for the Riv)

Inspiring. That guy's a monster. Actually that's the kind of
inspiration that'll probably get my knees in trouble.

I've also got you're website bookmarked (campy only) and get a lot of
inspiration reading about your QB exploits. I'm with you. It's cool to
see someone riding distance on a Quickbeam. Thanks for sharing them.