Thanks for that info! Never occurred to me it could be the same
distance.
Checked with the collected wisdom of Sheldon and sure enough!
I'll try it out and see what happens as it's a nice set of french made
Roval wheels. Very aero in the 80's witch I guess is why Specialized
had to go and buy the rights for the name.