Hi, Folks.
Got my new-to-me Romulus yesterday, and I have some slick skinny
(35mm) hammered Honjos sitting in my closet ready for a road bike.  I
viewed the archives and found some information on tires that will fit
the Ram/Rom with fenders.  I like Panaracer Paselas 28 &32s in
general, with the Tourguard, in particular.  The Ruffy Tuffys are also
an attractive tire at 27mm.

So, is anyone running any of these three tires under 35mm fenders?
The bike is a size 59cm (currently with 30mm Michelin dynamics).
Right now I'm leaning toward Panaracer 28s, which might run a little
smaller.  I'm about 190, and have fatter tires on other bikes, so I'm
not necessarily looking for a trail tire - this will be a road bike,
and will take cross tires when the fenders are off down the line.