I have Honjo 35 mm smooth fenders on my 61 cm Romulus.

Ruffy Tuffys work great with these fenders.

The 30 mm 700c Grand Bois is a tight fit. Too tight from my perspective.

During the summer I had the fenders off and ran Jack Brown Greens. No
way
those will work with the 35mm honjos and a shame as the Jack Browns
have become my favorite tire.
-JimD