From: rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com
[mailto:rbw-owners-bu...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Chris
Sent: Monday, December 22, 2008 4:25 PM
To: RBW Owners Bunch
Subject: [RBW] Re: NAHBS Indianapolis

Jim,
I wish I could bring my Bleriot, but I fear the airline prices might
be a little high...
We should try and have a RBW List get together...

On Dec 22, 3:09 pm, Jim Thill - Hiawatha Cyclery <thill....@gmail.com>
wrote:
> Thanks all for the input. I found a bike map online that indicates a
> number of greenways and other bike trails, in addition to bike-able
> city streets, etc. The NAHB show itself is good for about 4 hours of
> entertainment for me, but the real reason I want to go is to ride my
> bike (probably Atlantis) in an unfamiliar city. Indy isn't Portland,
> but it doesn't look that bad.
>
> Jim
>
> On Dec 22, 1:31 pm, Sarah Gibson <sadieja...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> > never ridden bikes there myself
> > but this was one listmember
> > or was it ibob
> > anyhoos
> > this is what he had to say
>
> > "damn, flying there so i won't have wheels. kind of a shame, as the
town> > empties at night with huge spread out roads- I was there for a> >
conference and yearning for a bike. It will be a blast for you all.> > the
one thing a bit troublesome with the town was the difficulty finding> >
vegetarian, but i am not terribly picky (outside of that constraint) and> >
can eat quite minimally."peace