Hey Colin,

I don't have much to add on replacement advice but I did grow up in
Canyon...

In high school and college I rode a lot on those windy roads up there.
Don't miss the wind a lot but I do have the yearning to take my
Quickbeam on that grid of endless dirt roads.

Actually I was in Amarillo with the QB a couple of months ago but
unfortunately you guys were having a bout of seriously crappy weather
so I didn't get a chance to ride until I came down off the caprock on
the way back south. If I make it back up there any time soon I'll drop
a mail to you.

Take care,
Clif Wright