Most obvious would be the Grant designed Bridgestones.

Sometimes you can get lucky and find an old Bruce Gordon on eBay.  If
you are real careful a few years Panasonic issued some real gems among
the ordinary.

Personally, I like Treks from before around '86.  Trek followed a
somewhat different geometry philosophy than Grant.  None of the Treks
had lugs as lovely as those on Rivs and the nicer Bridgestones.