Really y'all are inspiring me!  Got out today in some of the below-mentioned
spitting rain, and had a blast.  Definitely takes more work than gears.  I
was/am wiped from the ordeal... :-)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/cyclotourist/sets/72157612950151273/

By the way, these trails are on the itinerary for the SoCal February 21st
ride! <http://www.flickr.com/groups/1007...@n22/discuss/72157612151015567/>

Cheers!

--
Cheers,