I was a hardcore Tolkein fan from an early age, read everything I
could get my hands on, (Farmer Giles of Ham?)  and I have to confess
that when I first encountered RBW, I didn't make the connection.  I
was looking on the Waterford website (because a friend had a Gunnar in
a nice color-of-the-month, and it was steel; but was looking for
something with more than one purpose, and lacked the spandex).  So on
Waterford there was a link to RBW, one of only a few links, and when I
clicked on it, there was the shot of a cyclist on a trail with a wee
baggins on mark's rack on the front, approaching a small creek,
and . . .  it was as if somebody had made a parody of my ideal cycling
shot.  For a split second, I did feel as if someone was mocking me.
It was just too accurate.

The bike was spot on, but I think some percentage of it was also
probably the bag.  I have always had a fondness for the c.c. filson
company and the canvas and the wool.  When I finally noticed the
Tolkein, I laughed out loud, partly at the confluence of interests,
partly at my mental indolence.

I like the previously suggested "murder of" but would assign it to
bombadils.  Collectively, I don't mind gaggle. (Not so) Specifically,
it should be a rake of ... (romulus, redwood, road, rambouillet, even
rivendells) something alliterative.

Rick.