Blackburn frame fit pump on the Quickbeam and the Road Std. I dumped
my last mini-pump long ago ...

... except for one bike on which I carry the mini pump that Velo
Orange sells. It's the only small pump I have found that actually works.

--Eric Norris
Sent from my iPhone 3G

On Feb 6, 2009, at 8:20 PM, "colin p. cummings" <colinthehip...@gmail.com