17 black (eg, Dura Ace) and 17 t silver (eg Surley). Not cheapies, please.
Used fine if still much life left. Prefer 3/32 but will accept 1/8.

Would prefer trade: have 16 t Dura Ace, pretty much as new, as well as
various Japanese quill pedals, 6 cm 25.4 mm long quill stem (SR, I think),
green mountain bike stem/straight bar/bar end combo -- not an *ugly* green,
rather nice in fact; some rather nice cast aluminum Nipponese serrated
platform pedals with built in reflectors fore and aft (and *no* provision
for toe clips), old, six speed fw (I think it's a fw) Weinmann 25 mm rim'd
559 wheelset, bolt on, some modest but very decent 57 max reach calipers,
various brake levers both drop and mtb, various 600 level and era rear
derailleurs, 2 old SunTour Vsomething rds (not VGTs), one Fuji branded but
clearly ST made; dt shift levers, one with clamp on mounts; prolly a fd or
two, various plastic toe clips in m an l to which since they are all plastic
I'll add two Spec black plastic bottle cages; envelope style padded laptop
envelope, black nylon; retro almost-Italian, almost-wool, ls knit jersey,
vg, size long M or snug L (5'10", long torso'd, 170, slender build) in broad
horizontal bands of deep sky blue and bright red, rather nice (the quasi
Italian is Polish, and the quasi wool is pure, handshorn, raised in the
misty hills of southern NZ, silent except for the bleating of herds, Acrylic
-- good weight for say 50-70 F, and doesn't stink as easily as the woven
plastic I've worn. (Your friends will think you are wearing '80s Italian
knit wool -- foolem for cheap!) And prolly more, too.